Skip to content
AUGUST 2016 ($5,450)
- Units Sold: 51
- 8/8/2016 marked the beginning of pre-sales for Quiet Punch. We have it listed at a price of $130 but made it $110 and free-shipping for pre-sale orders.
- Factory is set to ship 1,000 units on September 6th on which I will pay the remaining balance which will be around $16,000.
SEPTEMBER 2016 ($770)
- Units Sold: 7
- Met with Avalanche Creative Media and Remarkable Products International. Will work on an exclusive deal for a temporary time to sell Quiet Punch to an older demographic. Also looking to pitch it to QVC.
- Still taking pre-orders
OCTOBER 2016 ($602)
- Units Sold: 8
- Inventory arrived in PA, fully stocked with product
- Began sending out all of the pre-orders to customers
- Sent out an additional 10 units to Sarah Michelle-Gellar and various trainers in NYC and CA
- Hykso Punch sensors may look to do a partnership with us
- Decided not to go with the royalty deal as we are too far ahead to give up such a large portion of the revenue
NOVEMBER 2016 ($2,652)
DECEMBER 2016 ($3,853)
- Units Sold: 52
- Call with Oxygen to setup the newsletter campaign
- Oxygen campaign scheduled for January 17th
- Received additional investment funds from Chris Santos
- Quiet Punch sent to Chris Algieri and potential email blast with Roy Jones Promotions
- Holiday Gift Guide in the Observer: http://observer.com/2016/12/wellness-fitness-gift-guide/
- Created a Newsletter Mailing List to begin capturing people's email addresses who are not ready to buy, but we can pitch to later.
- Spoke with George Foreman Jr. to discuss potential work together.
JANUARY 2017 ($4,209)
- Units Sold: 58
- Would like to work out a deal with George Foreman Jr.
- Sold another 4 units to Off Road DC (boxing gym in DC)
- Spoke with Lainie Green of a PR firm who represents Whitney Johns. Potential product placement with fitness leaders.
- Received a great instagram post from Whitney Johns.
- An amazing testimonial from boxing champion Chris Algieri.
- Began a weekly blog posting called Quiet Venture.
- Oxygen Campaign went out on January 17. Excellent subscriber right so far and great feedback from potential customers.
- Starting a campaign to begin shipping to Canada.
- Sent 2 units to Magazine in U.K. for potential product review.
- Just sent a unit to Tony Ferguson, UFC Fighter.
- Began shipping to Canada, U.K., Ireland, and Australia
- Received 5 orders to Canada ($35 per unit)
- Received 2 orders to Australia ($100 per unit)
- Met with social media consultant and will begin new social media campaign for February.
FEBRUARY 2017 ($4,867)
- Units Sold: 69
- Received a call from a producer at Shark Tank. Just finished working on the video for submission: Shark Tank
- Attended a networking event at foundermade and decided to do future events with Kali Active since our brands work well together
- Just put together 2 different Google Ads with a budget of $200 each:
- Boxing Workout - From Your Home
- Boxing Punching Bag - Fits in your Doorway
- Looking to attend a Roy Jones Jr. Promotional event on March 11 in Vegas.
- Going to send 6 units to Rival for sales in Canada.
- Spoke with Dave Baker of Soul Customs who has begun work on a special gym stand that will hold 3 Quiet Punch units at once.
- Photo shoot at the W Hotel with Alexis to showcase the product in a hotel environment as well as new and clean pics and video.
MARCH 2017 ($3,505)
- Units Sold: 38
- Changed the price to $99.99 to include shipping to see if we can lower the Abandoned Checkout Rate. The rate is still lower than the average 70% rate.
- W Hotel Downtown is looking to carry 5 Quiet Punch units and will feature them in their rooms for their guests to use.
- 100 phone clips came in and looks like a great feature to be able to watch the routines from the unit
- Almost finished with the first version of the Quiet Punch app created by us in-house
- Officially made the listing with Rival Boxing: http://www.rivalboxing.ca/products/quiet-punch
- Working on the gym model and will have sketches soon that we can pitch to locations
- Sending a sample to Sharper Image
- Setup a Groupon Store
- App completed and accepted into the app store
- Finished the first development version of the LightBlue technology to count punches thrown.
APRIL 2017 ($3,450)
- Units Sold: 44
- PR Work has begun
- Quiet Punch unit to Sara Blakely of Spanx
- Beta Testing Punch Intensity Counter
- Began the Try The Punch Live Facebook Workout Series
- Migrated the website to Shopify for better functionality
- Added a Bundle package that costs $109.99 and also added $6.95 shipping to purchases
- Selling the Punch Counter for $35.99 (sold 2 of these already)
- FINISHED WITH SQUARESPACE, TOTAL SALES: $29,000 | UNITS SOLD: 359